Monday, October 21, 2013

MIA














I needed a break from blogging. I almost stopped completely, and just when I was going to start deleting posts and cleaning up shop I started going back and reading all of the things that have been going on with my kids and I just couldn't do it.  Lately the more my kids grow, the harder it is to start remembering all of the little things about them that I swore I always would.  How Maya used to mispronounce certain words and how Nolan's whole body would startle if you swung him around too fast. How Maya's first kisses were so slobbery and how Nolan was only happy when cuddled up to me in the baby wrap. The truth is, I am such a sentimental person and as much as I am ok with my kids growing up and becoming who they are, there are just so many things that I want to always remember. 

So much has gone on since we have talked last. Summer vacation is long gone. I'm back to work and in the full swing of being a "working Mom".  And in the mist of it all my kids still remind me that the most important thing on my to do list right now is rolling around in the leaves. 


No comments:

Post a Comment